T@ D@WNL@AD THE MP3, Mp4, Album Zip file, CL!!!CK the D@wnl@ad IMAGE BEL@W TO GENERATE D@WNL@AD L!!NK.
N@TE: If You Cl!!ck The Im@ge, Wait For At least 5-10 sec@nds and D@wnload Will Start Instantly.
International Bachelors Scholarships open to All International Students
1. ICSP Tuition Scholarships at University of Oregon (USA) International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) at the University of Oregon. Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from $7,500 – $30,000. ICSP students agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program.
2. Clark University Global Scholars Program (USA) Clark University offers the Global Scholars Program which are open to High school students who are NOT permanent residents or citizens of the United States, as well as U.S. citizens/permanent residents who reside overseas and will complete their entire secondary school education outside the U.S. A scholarship of between $5,000 and $25,000 per year (subject to conditions) and a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following the sophomore or junior year is included with the award.
3. International Leader of Tomorrow Award at University of British Columbia (Canada) University of British Columbia (UBC) provides bachelors scholarships for talented secondary and post-secondary international students from around the world. The value of awards is commensurate with demonstrated financial need, up to full tuition costs for the relevant program of study, and living expenses.
4. York University International Student Scholarship Program (Canada) York University offers Global Leader of Tomorrow Scholarships, United World College Scholarships, and International Entrance Scholarships specifically for international students who would like to take a full-time undergraduate degree at University of York. The scholarships are worth $60,000 – $100,000 for a four-year degree program.
5. Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships (Australia) The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population. The scholarship provides partial fee remission from tuition fees.
6. Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London (UK) The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at University College London (UCL), and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union. The scholarship is worth £9,000 per annum and scholars may choose to use all or part of the scholarship to cover fees.
© Copyright 2022 Scholarships for Development. All Rights Reserved. DISCLAIMER: Unless specified, this website is not in any way affiliated with any of the scholarship providers featured in this post. The material provided here is solely for informational purposes. Visitors are advised to use the information at their own discretion.